What To Do With That Last Lonely Sweet Potato
Why, Farro Soup?
5 GOOD Reasons.
1. It's summer for me too = I'm more into watching DVR'ed episodes of House Hunters International and Mad Men. What are you DVRing?
2. It's easy. I topped with kale & sans-ed the yogurt.
3. It's healthy. Our household is working on consuming less meat. And when I say "our household", I mean me. Yours too?
4. It makes enough to eat, for a couple of days.
This should have been #1.
5. I've been wanting to eat more lentils anyway.
Keep It Simple, Tips:
*I buy fresh kale, wash it, break in to bits, place in freezer bag. Then I can easily break off what I need at the time, and put the rest of the kale back into the freezer.
*Diced frozen onions. Makes cooking easier when I don't have time to slice and dice the fresh ones in a hurry.
Badda Boom. Badda BING.